To submit your pre-arranged mortgage application, please accept the Privacy/Consent/Eligibility/Anti-Spam Agreement below, then click “Submit”.
At Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team, we are proud to apply policies and procedures to protect the personal information that we collect and keep for our customers. Access to personal information is limited in accordance with the provisions set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Information Collection and Use
Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team collects personal information from various sources to better understand your financial needs and inform you of new services that could help you achieve your goals. Personal Information and the reasons for collection include (but are not limited to):
- Information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, income, employment, age, net worth, investment goals and banking information.
- Unique identifiers (social insurance number, driver’s license number, passport number, etc.) are used to distinguish customers with similar names for regulatory and governmental obligations.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies or other sources may include information about your account or creditworthiness. Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team uses this information to identify the mortgage product that meets your mortgage needs.
Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team collects this information to provide you with the services you have requested and to determine how Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team or another non-affiliated company could be useful to you.
Information Disclosure Guidelines
- Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team may communicate the information to credit bureaus, financial institutions, insurers, private investment companies, credit insurance companies, etc.
- Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team must use the information to assess your financial situation for purposes relating to the services that are the subject of your request to Mortgage Alliance. Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team may also transmit information to Mortgage Alliance employees, but only for the provision of these services.
- Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team must use your social insurance number as an identifier with credit reporting agencies and financial institutions to verify the consistency of the data in your credit report.
- Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team may use your information to promote its services to you.
Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected unless Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team has the consent of the individuals, or the law allows it. Information is retained for at least three (3) years.
Strong relationships are built on confidentiality, and Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement is always available on our website at www.multi-plex.ca.
I acknowledge the following:
- A variable rate mortgage and applicable monthly payments may increase without notice during the term of the mortgage agreement. It can affect my ability to make my mortgage payments.
- Termination of the mortgage loan agreement or early repayment may result in penalties. Mortgage products may have different options for prepayment.
- Changes affecting my job (for example, a reduction in salary), my credit, my debts, etc. may affect my ability to make my future mortgage payments; changes that occur before the contract is concluded may make me ineligible for the mortgage loan.
- PI&T monthly payments will be established in collaboration with my advisor based on my current financial situation (including condominium fees, if any).
- The benefits of mortgage loan insurance.
- The intrinsic risks associated with mortgage loans. The broker assessed my needs to help me determine the appropriate mortgage and establish a budget.
Credit Bureau Consent
I, the undersigned, declare that the information provided is accurate and complete. I understand that the information is used to assess my credit rating and credit application.
I authorize Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team or its representative to obtain a credit report.
I acknowledge that the credit application process may take time and may include additional credit reports. I authorize obtaining credit reports for a period of up to six (6) months after the date indicated in this agreement.
I also authorize Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team to communicate the said credit information to obtain credit from mortgage lending institutions, mortgage insurance companies or other service providers. Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team may retain application and credit information.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team and its partners will keep in touch with you by email for the provision of services and may also communicate with you on occasion to provide you with useful information on the various products and services of Commercial Multi-Prêts Elite Team, mortgages, finance, etc. as permitted by Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. We must obtain your express consent to send you this information electronically. You can unsubscribe at any time. All our communications feature an unsubscribe mechanism.