Peter Quinn – General Manager & Commercial Mortgage Broker
Commercial banker for nearly 25 years with major Quebec financial institutions, Peter Quinn is one of the most experienced commercial mortgage brokers in Quebec.
Bachelor’s in finance, he completed his bachelor’s degree in 1995 to begin his career within the Desjardins Group. He has held several important positions, including Director of Business Development and Director of a Desjardins Business Center. After more than 23 years, he joined the National Bank team as Business Development Director for the Lanaudière region. In March 2015, he began his career as a commercial mortgage broker. He now heads Commercial Multi-Prêts – Elite Team.
Involved with the underprivileged and in the business world, Peter Quinn has been involved in several charitable causes. He has held the positions of President of the Centraide Campaign for the Terrebonne region, Vice-President of the Mascouche Chamber of Commerce and President of the “Les Moulins” Chamber of Commerce and Industry. More recently, he became a Leucan ambassador.
In addition to ensuring irreproachable quality service, Peter Quinn will demonstrate great professionalism and proactive listening to ensure the success of your commercial transaction. He will be able to simplify your transaction to ensure the success and credibility of your project. With more than 150 million commercial and multi-unit financings last year and a team that generates more than 400 million in the financing, its standards of excellence will guarantee your full satisfaction.
Experience in Business Financing
- Commercial Multi-Prêts - Elite Team (2020 à ce jour) - General Manager & Commercial Mortgage Broker
- Commercial Planiprêt (2016 à 2020) – General Manager & Commercial Mortgage Broker
- “Collège de l’immobilier du Québec” (2016-2018) – Teacher in the mortgage brokerage program
- Commercial Multi-Prêts (2015-2016) – Commercial Mortgage Broker
- National Bank (2014-2015) – Business Development Director
- Business Desjardins Center (2010-2014) – General Manager
- Business Desjardins Center (2008-2010) – Assistant Director
- Business Desjardins Center (2000-2008) – Business Development Director
- Federation of Caisses Desjardins of Quebec (1998-2000) – Credit Authorization Director
- Caisses Desjardins of Quebec (1992-1998) – Several operational positions related to business financing
- Member of the Mortgage Professionals of Canada
- Coach within the Multifamily Real Estate Exchange (MREX)
- Active member of the “Mordus d’immobilier”
- Active member of the “Pros de l’Immo Rive-Nord”
Licences and Distinctions
Mortgage broker - Mortgage Brokerage License issued by the “Autorité des Marchés Financiers”: License number – 3002012893
Winner of the Canadian Mortgage Awards 2020
Finalist of the Mortgage Awards of Excellence 2020