Peter Quinn – General Manager & Commercial Mortgage Broker
Peter Quinn, a commercial banker for nearly 25 years with major Quebec financial institutions, is one of the most experienced commercial mortgage brokers in Quebec. Winner of the Best Commercial Mortgage Broker award in Canada in 2020 and 2023, he is well-versed in the standards and practices of multi-unit, commercial, and industrial financing.
With a bachelor’s degree in finance, he completed his undergraduate studies in 1995 to start his career with the Desjardins Group. He held several key positions, including Business Development Manager and Director of a Desjardins Business Center. After more than 23 years, he joined the National Bank as the Business Development Manager for the Lanaudière region. In March 2015, he began his career as a commercial mortgage broker and now leads Multi-Prêts Commercial.
In addition to providing impeccable quality service, Peter Quinn demonstrates exceptional professionalism and proactive listening to ensure the success of your commercial transaction. He will simplify your transaction to ensure the success and credibility of your project. With over $250 million in commercial and multi-unit financings in 2023 and a team that generates over $500 million in financings, his standards of excellence will ensure your complete satisfaction.
Experience in Business Financing
- Commercial Multi-Prêts (2020 to present day) - General Manager & Commercial Mortgage Broker
- Commercial Planiprêt (2016 à 2020) – General Manager & Commercial Mortgage Broker
- “Collège de l’immobilier du Québec” (2016-2018) – Teacher in the mortgage brokerage program
- Commercial Multi-Prêts (2015-2016) – Commercial Mortgage Broker
- National Bank (2014-2015) – Business Development Director
- Business Desjardins Center (2010-2014) – General Manager
- Business Desjardins Center (2008-2010) – Assistant Director
- Business Desjardins Center (2000-2008) – Business Development Director
- Federation of Caisses Desjardins of Quebec (1998-2000) – Credit Authorization Director
- Caisses Desjardins of Quebec (1992-1998) – Several operational positions related to business financing
- Member of the Mortgage Professionals of Canada
- Coach within the Multifamily Real Estate Exchange (MREX)
- Active member of the “Mordus d’immobilier”
- Active member of "Immofacile"
- Active member of the "Club des Investisseurs Immobiliers du Québec"
Licences and Distinctions
Mortgage broker - Mortgage Brokerage License issued by the “Autorité des marchés Financiers”: License number – 3002012893
Winner of the Canadian Mortgage Awards 2020 and Canadian Mortgage Awards 2023
Winner of the Mortgage Awards of Excellence 2023